|This is the home of the Xreaper, a quake bot. The Xreaper is an improvement of the reformed reaper, and it features a lot of extra additions for example:|
The current version of the bot is 1.30.
- reformed reaper bots : Intelligent emulated opponents.
- multimapcycle : You can create multiple mapcycles,
and in-game specify the one you want to use.
- deathmatch 3 : Deathmatch 3 rules; weapons stay, respawn items.
- deathmatch 4 : [Unofficial] Deathmatch 4 rules; weapons stay, 1/2 respawn time.
- multiple skins : Multiple skin support, you can choose 1 out of 20 skins,
including gibbed head skins.
- ycam chasecam (by Harvey Lee) : Chasecam for in deathmatch.
- hook : Grapple hook, implemented as a new weapon (The Cool TeamFortress Model).
- intermission music : Intermission music, when the game is over you hear some music.
- damage depend on hit : The damage inflicted by the shotuns, nailguns and axe now depends on where the enemy is hit. A shot in the head does almost twice the damage
as a shot in the chest. And a shot in the legs is does half the damage as a shot in
the chest. So next time you shoot an enemy, try to aim at the right places, the head or
chest that is.
This version has a lot of new improvements.
Download the bot from FilePlanet or from the Mirror .
There is a new Xreaper server configurator available, check out the cfg generator.
Threewave Capture the Flag v4.00
Frogbot Rocket Arena 0.89SE