The list below was assembled to complement the site on anything that the site was missing. If you want more information about scripts which was not found at this site, visit the links below. You should be able to find anything that this site is missing at one of these links.
- The Bind
- If you are looking for aliases then you should definitely check this site out. The site provides a great listing of aliases for a number of mods. There you will see many great aliases which are examples of how the console works. This is definitely the place that you must visit if you are into the console, scripts, or aliases. I highly recommend it.
- Joe Manio's Config Page
- This is another cool site dealing with configuration files. It includes some tips on how to get most out of your configs. It also includes configuration files which other authors have written up. It's a nice site if you are looking to check out some of the stuff that people have done regarding configs.
- Buzzkill's Quake Page
- This is a nice site that is focused on providing support for the Microsoft Mouse Wheel doohicky thing. You can also find some useful aliases on the site for the wheel.
- Fahrenheit 176 Hexen 2 Info
- This is a site another great Hexen 2 site which has descriptions of all the Hexen 2 Console Commands available. There are also configuration scripts for the SpaceOrb 360 controller and graphics card information for Hexen 2.
- Heretic 2 Console Commands
- This is the place where you can find all of those Heretic 2 Console Commands written up by Overlord. If you are a Heretic 2 fan this is the place to visit.
- Tony's Quake Config File Tips
- Here is a site which has a detailed explanations about popular aliases and things regarding aliases. This is a must read for anybody who wishes to learn about aliases and scripts.
- Blue's News
- This is the best site for people who want to be on top of everything that's happening around the Quake community. If you aren't a regular reader yet, then you should definitelly visit this site.
- Demo Specs
- This site contains detailed documents describing the format of the demo files for Quake, Quake 2, Hexen 2 and many other games. If you want to learn more about how demos work and how they are created you need to check out this site and get a hold of a couple of documents. Another fellow like myself writing reference documents about games.
- House of Mouse
- This is a great site for anybody who is still a keyboard or joystick only player. I recommend that if you are not using a mouse to play the game then you need to visit this site and get educated on that issue.
- If you are looking for anything that has to do with Quake or Quake 2 then you need to visit this site because it has it all.
- This is the home to a great deal of Quake and Quake 2 oriented pages so you should definitelly visit this place if you are looking for some cool stuff.
- Walnut Creek Quake Repository
- This is the official repository of Quake configuration scripts. It is located on the largest repository of game files in the world. You can find a great deal of scripts which have been collected there since the beginning of Quake.
- Walnut Creek Quake 2 Repository
- This is the official repository of Quake 2 configuration scripts. It is located on the largest repository of game files in the world. You can find a great deal of scripts which have been collected there since the beginning of Quake 2.
[ Main Page ]