Sat, 17 Jan 2004, 23:17:56 +0200
* implemented various screen resolutions support.
* renamed from "dem2mpg" to "dem2video" due to planning of
other video codecs support.
* created Makefile for Linux x86 platform. Project does not
use GNU autotools anymore.
* changed source tree; libavcodec moved back into separate
directory(by Uwe Girlich advice :) - libavcodec/. So source
tree is much clear now and we can simply copy libavcodec/ dir
from latest ffmpeg package without any changes.
Mon, 18 Nov 2003, 22:30:09 +0200
* fixed megabug on game speed and video recording speed mismatch
(realtime stuffs are removed and now it saves video with
normal game speed at desired fps prefectly).
* added terminate signal handler (now dem2mpg will gracefully
quit and save MPEG file's end bytes, when you press Ctrl-C, or
send TERM signal)
* changed time representation("hrs:mins:secs" instead of "secs")
Sun, 17 Nov 2003, 00:10:12 +0200
* added command line parsing for own functions, brightness and
* avcodec library source copied into source tree(mpeg_* files).
* removed many unused things from code.
* fixed bug with config and demo loading.
* created ChangeLog.
Sat, 16 Nov 2003, 06:22:12 +0200
* first working code. It can convert dem to mpeg via avcodec
library and do not have any user-friendly features.
Thu, 14 Nov 2003, 17:10:06 +0200
* quake source tree porting into separate project and cleaned.
* YUV and video saving tests and further inserting into dem2mpg code.