OK, a little about me.
- I am 28. (I feel like I'm 35 tho).
- I'm married to a very nice young lady named Rachel (sorry gals - [grin]) :)
- I live in Cardiff (that's in Wales for y'all t'other side o tha pond), but am in no way shape or form Welsh.
- I currently work for NTL (colloquially know as NT-hell) Internet in the now lofty position of 'business internet technical support engineer', basically means I help keep small to large networks up and online.
- Check out the lynx section for stuff that makes me grin.
Stuff other than Quake I like....
- Dungeon Keeper.
- Formula 1.
- Those little bits of grey fluff I keep finding on the carpet.
- Blade Runner.
- Death In Vegas (that's a nice London indie-dance band for all y'all who haven't yet had the pleasure).
- My Hair.
- Unreal (all of em before ya ask).
- Kellog's Special K (with lots of sugar on it so it's no longer heath food).
- The Pixies.
- The Clash.
- Networking several computers together in a nearly pointless manner.
- A Clockwork Orange.
- Being vegitarian (seriously.........no really I am y'know).
TTFN 4 now peeps.
.....more to come......................maybe!
I must apologise to anyone from the US who happens to be reading this site. I've just realised how much indigenous English humour is in here. Sorry (grin).