- As many of you already know, Q3Pball has stopped development due to lack of time and a following of our previous release. Enjoy Beta 1, because that is all we have to offer. If there is any additional maps which we decide to release, we will post them on the site.
- A return is far. The DEMISE OF Q3PBALL!
- A return is near. The RETURN OF Q3PBALL!
- The maps still aren't posted, but there is an executable installer of Q3Pball Beta 1 that is now available for download. This is a much easier installation process than before.
- Two new maps that Mastar made should be posted on the site shortly. Keep checking back on the files page to see if they are available.
- Hey there, Mastar here. Not much is going on with development. A few maps are done and what not, but coding is still being developed. Sorry there hasn't been many news updates lately. We've all been very busy lately.
- Zimbu is now coding in precipitation. This will allow wondeful snow effects, rain, etc. This will be implemented the 1.5 Beta realease.
- Well, its now year 2002! The Q3Pball team wishes a happy new year to all and we think that everyone's new years resolutions should be to play Q3PBall more often. :P
- From all of us at the Q3Pball Development team, we wish you a Merry Christmas (happy kwanza, chanaka, or whatever the hell you celebrate) and a happy new near.
- Mastar is working on a new map. It is called winter, and takes place in a nice arctic landscape. Its bound to be good. Check out this weeks POTW for a sneak preview.
- Zimbu has added the ability for different paintball colors. The default paintball color will be for the color for your team (Blue team has blue paint) but a server variable can change this so that players can have multiple colors of paint.
HTML and ASP coding: Mastar (Ross Hamilton) & Satyr (Casey Hunt) || All Rights Reserved
Quake III Paintball (Q3Pball) has no affiliation with id software