Forums

Welcome Guest

Pages: 1
Navy Seals + Twisted Christmas
GuestPostDecember 21, 2017, 19:02
Rookie

Normal topicNavy Seals + Twisted Christmas

Hello :)
Twisted Christmas is pretty hard but i really like the level and new enemies, so to fix that i did blend it with Navy Seals. So, we have a grandphater of counter strike in a bizarre adventure against elves and an evil Santa.
To play this you need to download both mods, and put the content of folders in a new folder for you new mod :)
Please use the autoexec.cfg of navy seals!!
And put this new progs.dat
Enjoy!!

OneMadGypsyPostDecember 21, 2017, 19:10
November 12, 2017, 00:13
Normal topicReply To: Navy Seals + Twisted Christmas

@Nahuel - maximum filesize for forum attachments is 512k but, you can use your BuddyDrive (in your profile) and then use the share button to generate a link that you can post in the forum. I apologize if this is inconvenient. It is actually better that way, though. By uploading to your buddy drive OR by creating a document gallery (also in your profile) the files you are trying to share can be found in more ways than just this post.

GuestPostDecember 21, 2017, 19:16
Rookie

ok, NP i reuploaded it compressed with no issues :) aniway! I can not quit the "upload errors" message
I think this page is great to upload mini mods and stuff like that :D

OneMadGypsyPostDecember 21, 2017, 19:20

LOL, I can't get rid of that message either (wtf)...ummm. OK I know what to do. I will style it out.

EDIT: yep we are never gonna see that again.

EDIT2: I found the right way to get rid of that message. As it turns out only you (author) and I (admin) could see it. I also changed settings so you (author) can permanently delete attachments. My line of thinking was maybe at some point someone will make a new version of their attachment and if they can delete their old one it may be helpful.

OneMadGypsyPostDecember 22, 2017, 21:53

I can't get this to work. I tried a few combinations but all of them have problems. This is exactly what I did.

I dumped everything from twisted christmas (except progs.dat and autoexec.cfg) into a folder. I then dumped everything from navy Seals (except progs.dat) in the same folder. I then dumped your progs in the folder. I then started the mod from a .bat with all of these combinations.

Quakespasm.exe -game NSTC +map start
Quakespasm.exe -game NSTC +map nse1m1
Quakespasm.exe -game NSTC +map nse1mx
Quakespasm.exe -game NSTC +map TWCMQW

In every case the game starts but depending on which map it throws various errors.

It is probably better that you would post the entire mod as it should be instead of just the progs. There are a number of Navy Seals and Twisted Christmas releases. How is someone to know which to use? I used the first ones I could find ~ navy3.zip and twxfinal.zip

OneMadGypsyPostDecember 22, 2017, 22:05

I'd like to get this to work before christmas. Can you just zip up the whole mod and upload it to your buddydrive? I can get this working in a browser right here on this site if I can get it to work at all.

GuestPostDecember 23, 2017, 05:53
Rookie

ohh sorry MG,i forget it, darkplaces engine is required for this mod :(
I will try to make a vanilla compatible!!!

DutchPostDecember 23, 2017, 09:16
Rookie
November 12, 2017, 14:46

@Nahuel

Good to see you brother!!! Glad you made it over here!

GuestPostDecember 23, 2017, 13:10
Rookie

glad to see you :)

GuestPostDecember 23, 2017, 13:19
Rookie

To be honest, I am not a good mapper, but I've been thinking this mod is amazing. so I've decided to create a map! I'll take it as a challenge, a special Christmas gift for NetGenQuake. I must hurry, the idea occurred to me now and I don't have much time!!!
This is going to be a Saturday of just creating maps :)

OneMadGypsyPostDecember 23, 2017, 17:42

You don't have to rush yourself, Nahuel. Do you know what my Christmas present is?

1) I didn't make all this for nothing. (ie..I'm not the only person here)
2) The people that joined here are the higher quality members from Quakeone and in many cases long-term iFriends of mine. In the case of you and dutch we have years and years of history. You guys have seen me go from perfectly sane to perfectly insane and back so many times I can't even count and you're still my bros. If that isn't true friends I don't know what is.
3) I'm blessed with the ability to do everything necessary to provide you guys with something like this in the first place.

I guess the easy way to sum this up is: My Christmas Present is YOU...all of you, and I am grateful.

DutchPostDecember 25, 2017, 00:33
Rookie
November 12, 2017, 14:46

@Gypsy

Damn dude, you trying to get me all choked up? Haha we appreciate it bro. You putting all this work into this site means a lot, it has convinced myself and others to keep working on our hobby projects. You're keeping one of our favorite passtimes alive. Thanks brother.

Pages: 1
Page loaded in: 0.052 seconds.