Posted by Ciprian on June 21st, 2010 | Last modified on July 18th, 2019 |
- Version: 1.0
- Status: Final Release
- Released: 2009-12-11
- Updated: 2009-12-25
- Author: Tronyn
- No homepage
- Has Source? No
This is a Quake 1 Single Player (Q1SP) and Cooperative episode. Each level is quite large, and custom content is featured. Therefore, to play this episode, a Custom Quake engine is REQUIRED:
A Roman Wilderness of Pain (323 downloads)
- FitzQuake085 is recommended.
- aguirRe’s GlQuake, WinQuake or NehQuake
- Darkplaces (see http://icculus.org/twilight/darkplaces/)
- Other engines are not officially supported, but may work.
- Use of -heapsize 480000 is recommended.
No comments yet.
RSS feed for comments on this post. TrackBack URL
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.