Posted on January 2nd, 2010 | Last modified on February 5th, 2023
This is a patch for a quake server (not QuakeWorld). It contains the following upgrades:
- admin – remote administration: allows level changes, kicking players, environment changes, etc.
- burn – burning: sets people on fire if hurt a lot.
- ctf – capture the flag: a cut down version of threewave’s ctf, plays ctf on normal levels, and ctf levels.
- impulse 23 – status of ctf game
- drone – drones (a sort of homing missile): on the grenade (twice), a homing missile, using the vore missile model, can and will lock onto player. When missile has lock the gold key is lit up in the player console.
- exitrules – exit (a level) rules: stops people from exiting levels, unless criterion have been met. Sends a 50,000 blow to exiters!
- holo – holoquake (aka holoduke): remember the holoduke, here’s one for quake.
And many, many more!
Orange Modules (697 downloads)
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.