Posted by Ciprian on January 2nd, 2010 | Last modified on July 22nd, 2019 |
- Version: 3.7
- Status: Final Release
- Released: 1998-05-09
- Updated: 1998-05-09
- No homepage
- Has Source? Yes
This is a patch for a quake server (not QuakeWorld). It contains the following upgrades:
- admin – remote administration: allows level changes, kicking players, environment changes, etc.
- burn – burning: sets people on fire if hurt a lot.
- ctf – capture the flag: a cut down version of threewave’s ctf, plays ctf on normal levels, and ctf levels.
- impulse 23 – status of ctf game
- drone – drones (a sort of homing missile): on the grenade (twice), a homing missile, using the vore missile model, can and will lock onto player. When missile has lock the gold key is lit up in the player console.
- exitrules – exit (a level) rules: stops people from exiting levels, unless criterion have been met. Sends a 50,000 blow to exiters!
- holo – holoquake (aka holoduke): remember the holoduke, here’s one for quake.
And many, many more!
Orange Modules (247 downloads)
No comments yet.
RSS feed for comments on this post. TrackBack URL
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.