August 5, 2019

Forums

Welcome Guest

Pages: 1
Christmas Break
OneMadGypsyPostDecember 24, 2017, 10:01
November 12, 2017, 00:13
Normal topicChristmas Break

I am going to try to take a break from this til the 26th. I've put in something crazy like 500 hours of work in a month and a half... maybe even more than that. That is only like 12 hours a day or something and I am positive that most days were longer than that. My daily average is probably more like 16 to 18 hours. I have not taken a single day off. I don't really need a day off. I'm not tired or anything. I'm just kinda sick of looking at this endlessly. Knowing myself I'm saying I'm going to take this little break and I'm not really going to do that. In a few hours I'll be twiddling my thumbs or something and be right back here trying to get things completed. Let's at least pretend that some kind of way I can stop for a minute knowing I have all this shit to do.

If I DO manage to take this little break all of you have a Merry Christmas. I'll probably make a Christmas post no matter what. Actually, I will definitely make a Christmas post, except it will be better than just a post. If you guys have a free minute on Christmas stop by for a second.

DutchPostDecember 25, 2017, 00:36
Rookie
November 12, 2017, 14:46
Normal topicReply To: Christmas Break

Will do! In case I don't, I'll say this now: merry Christmas and God bless, brother. Hope it's a great one.

Pages: 1
Page loaded in: 0.018 seconds.