August 5, 2019

Forums

Welcome Guest

Pages: 1
I completely give up on Quakeone
OneMadGypsyPostJuly 23, 2018, 10:54
November 12, 2017, 00:13
Normal topicI completely give up on Quakeone

Aside from the spam problem, it won't even hold my login. I log in. It says I am logged in. I go to write a message, type it up and send, it says I'm not logged in. I log in. It says I am logged in. I go to different page. It says I am not logged in. Am I "sloppy banned"? LOL. I don't care if I'm banned cause everybody will be "banned" at some point in the near future from that shit hole. I just don't like having my time wasted.

Has anyone else had this login problem? We need to start moving the important stuff from Quakeone to here. I'm telling you (especially if you have spent a lot of time making stuff there) all your shit is going to disappear. You don't let your entire site fall apart and become a spam hole if you intend on paying for it to stay up. There is coming a day, and I can't imagine it's going to be that long from now where quakeone is going to be completely gone and every bit of user effort with it. Every post, every model, texture, sound, mod, tutorial, everything. The last X years of your life are going to completely disappear.

I'm asking y'all very nicely. If you know of something that is too big and important to completely disappear forever, please clone it here. SPAM the fuck out of this forum with the clones. I'll start doing some in my spare time but, there is no way I can do all of this myself. This is definitely a group effort.

Talisa and Bloodshots textures and models
Sevens SMC
Numerous important questions answered by Spike and Baker
Cap n' Bubs models

These are just a handful of the stuff that is going to disappear. Sure there are other places where you can hunt some of this stuff down but, there won't be anywhere that is a true home for all of this stuff as a whole.... maybe quaddicted, maybe, but definitely not for ALL of it.

OneMadGypsyPostJuly 23, 2018, 11:29
November 12, 2017, 00:13
Normal topicReply To: I completely give up on Quakeone

Lol, I'm pretty sure that I am some kind of banned but, it's fucked up and not working properly. This dude's site is so shitty he can't even properly ban me. LOL! I can post, but I can't delete my posts. I can open message center but, I can't send messages. I bet that some kind of a way he has actually created a HUGE security breach with this half working ban. His site is confused. That ain't good. Lucky for him I have no interest in writing some shell script to exploit it and wipe his site off the planet right now. Mostly cause we need our stuff from there before it disappears but also cause letting it stay up is far more embarrassing than anything I could do to him.

However, someone else could probably exploit my account to do some nefarious shit. Something is definitely wrong with my account. Wrong in a broken way. Y'all might want to go check your account over there. I might not be "sloppy banned" at all. Shit might be hacked over there. If that's the case I would make sure whatever password you are using over there is not one you are using somewhere else.

Pages: 1
Page loaded in: 0.016 seconds.