Forums

Welcome Guest

Pages: 1
Axe?! why not sword?
TalisaPostJuly 26, 2018, 17:27
Insider
July 22, 2018, 00:35
Normal topicAxe?! why not sword?

this sword was made back several years ago upon request of quakeone member JDSTONE.
He liked the sword i made and asked to have my sword as a replacement for quake's axe.

credits go out to LambentHammerBurst for the arm, which was taken from an axe he made.

DOWNLOAD TALLY'S SWORD FOR QUAKE

to use it just simply drop it in your ID1 folder, its a replacement model for the axe.
it doesnt use a custom progs.dat so can be used with any mods that dont change the axe.

for maximum chopping power, i recommend using the sword with Seven's SMC and buffing the sword's damage by finding the line "set player_axe 20" in your smc_config (line665) and change it to 60 instead (chop zombies to bits with your sword!)

the sword is also compatible with the Q3A-style quad-effect from Seven's SMC

TalisaPostJuly 26, 2018, 17:43
Insider
Normal topicReply To: Axe?! why not sword?

why not sword?

sorry, couldnt resist making this XD

OneMadGypsyPostJuly 27, 2018, 04:06
November 12, 2017, 00:13

That looks really good! You got so good at this stuff, Talisa. I hope you are making a bunch of money with these skills cause you definitely deserve to.

TalisaPostJuly 27, 2018, 13:27
Insider

its an old-ish model though, and i kinda cheated on texturing with that particular model
and litterally just used a screenshot of the sword i based my model on as texture, lol

im sure i could probaly make similarly realistic-looking textures though nowadays.
ive gained much experience in making textures over the years and learned a lot about how to make more realistic-looking textures

and oh yeah i do, i make 250-350-ish dollar a month on all the clothing i make for second life

its by far not enough to live from, but its definitely an awesome little extra money that
allows me to treat myself a bit and get myself some extra games, music or fancy clothes

and my second life sales also helped to pay for my synthetic dreadlocks,
which costed me 300bucks first time cuz i also had to purchase the dreads themselves,
and now cost me 100bucks every 3 months to get them re-inserted every quarter year

OneMadGypsyPostJuly 27, 2018, 13:37
November 12, 2017, 00:13

I'd love to have some dreadlocks but, first I'd have to grow some hair ;) Well, I can grow a pretty impressive beard and usually do but, the top of my head is a solar panel for a love machine lmao.

Pages: 1
Page loaded in: 0.026 seconds.