Posted by Ciprian on February 1st, 2010 | Last modified on July 22nd, 2019 |
- Version: 1.0
- Status: Final Release
- Released: 1997-08-21
- Updated: 1997-08-21
- Author: Dominic & Tony
- Homepage »
- Has Source? No
- USMC Fighting Knife, damage based on your health so if your weak it takes longer to kill someone
- M9 pistol, 15rd clip, a good back up weapon.
- MP5, 30rd mag, very rapid fire and light weight but short range
- M16A2, fires either semi-auto or 3rd bursts, 30 rd mag
- M249 SAW, fires a red tracer every 10th shot, very high rate of fire, has a 200rd belt, takes 15 sec to reload.
- M67 grenades,have 4 sec. fuse and throws shrapnel
- M203, fires either explosive rounds or flechette rounds
- 590 Mossberg shotgun, this is for you Mick, i got rid of that peice of shit sniper rifle, fires either buckshot of slugs
Marine Quake (1304 downloads)
- Real falling damage
- grappling hook
- laser sight
- real health: if your health is 85 or higher you slowly health, if its lower that 40 you die slowly and spew blood, until you get some more health
- realistic speed: your speed is based on your health and how much ammo, armo and weapons you carry
- climbing:pull out your knife, walk up to a wall and press jump
- feign death/duck: you dont throw a fake backpack and yell, good for ducking out on attacks
- shell ejection: guns throw shells
- recoil: guns kick you back
- glance left and right: like in Duke3d(i inclued a config for this called alias the command are +lookleft and +lookright)
- clips: guns get reloaded
No comments yet.
RSS feed for comments on this post. TrackBack URL
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.