- Version: 3.2
- Status: Final Release
- Released: 1998-10-17
- Updated: 1998-10-17
- Author: Odanan
- No homepage
- Has Source? No
This is my conversion for Quake, with new weapons, maps, and monsters.
- 1- Chainsaw (good against zombies and ogres, finally a usuful number 1 weapon)
- 2- Shotgun (powerful and fast) the standart Quake’s shotgun is a shame!
- 3- Supershotgun (wow!! 2x more letal than the Quake’s supershotgun)
- 4- Sniper Rifle (mortal, but slow. Good for long range. )
- 5- Mini Gun (very, very powerful)
- 6- Pipe Bomb Launcher (be careful!!!! press “z” to detonate the bombs)
- 7- Rocket Launcher (a little better, but slowest)
- 8- Double Thunderbolt, two modes:
- – Lightning (standart thunderbolt cannon)
- – BFG mode (try it… remember Doom?)
The ammo has been adapted. Now you have 100 shells, 150 nails (now called bullets), 50 rockets and 100 cells.
And the armor now is beter (believe me, you will need it)
Odanan’s Quake (240 downloads)
- Psionic Slug – the terrible slug, new monster, by Bryan Martin for MedDLe v1.5
- Caligari Corporation for trueSpace(TM). See psislug.txt for more information.
- Death Knight – new cool skin, new hits and movements… codes by Patrick Martin.
- Shambler – it launches now a fire ball… Again, codes by Patrick Martin.
- Fire Demon – skin and model from Fantasy Quake, qc adapted from Wyvern, by Jim Rowley.
- Quaker – a soldier variant, Player Killer… he uses a supershotgun.
- Hell Knith – still the same, but now apears in Episode One.
- Cyber Demon – a giant from Doom, by Marc Fontaine, modified by Swen.Klemund@deathsdoor.com
- Zumbi Lord – he wants to destroy all the mortals.