Terrain Speedmapping Event
Entar here. OK, here’s the deal. You have until 11:59PM (anywhere) on June 24 to create a level based on the terrain I’ve created and provided for you.
Here are the rules:
- Your level must be based on the provided terrain.
- Your level may be for any Quake game.
- Your level may be designed for multiplayer or solo play.
- Your level may be designed for vanilla Quake or for a mod of your choice.
- You may edit and add to the terrain, including with Canyon Terrain Editor (the original terrain file is included in the .zip).
- You will need to provide or find your own hosting.
Here’s what’s included in the .zip file:
- Quake 1 format .map file
- Quake 3 format .map file
- Original .CET terrain file for Canyon Terrain Editor
- Final Terrain Texture (.tga)
Once you’re done and your file is on the web, please send me links to a screenshot and a .zip file of your level, at entar99 at hotmail dot com or by private message on Inside3D, and I will post them here. Have fun, and let’s see some great levels!
No comments yet.
RSS feed for comments on this post.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.