Posted on May 26th, 2011
Terrain Speedmapping Event
Entar here. OK, here’s the deal. You have until 11:59PM (anywhere) on June 24 to create a level based on the terrain I’ve created and provided for you.
Here are the rules:
- Your level must be based on the provided terrain.
- Your level may be for any Quake game.
- Your level may be designed for multiplayer or solo play.
- Your level may be designed for vanilla Quake or for a mod of your choice.
- You may edit and add to the terrain, including with Canyon Terrain Editor (the original terrain file is included in the .zip).
- You will need to provide or find your own hosting.
Here’s what’s included in the .zip file:
- Quake 1 format .map file
- Quake 3 format .map file
- Original .CET terrain file for Canyon Terrain Editor
- Final Terrain Texture (.tga)
Once you’re done and your file is on the web, please send me links to a screenshot and a .zip file of your level, at entar99 at hotmail dot com or by private message on Inside3D, and I will post them here. Have fun, and let’s see some great levels!
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.