Posted by Entar on 05 27th, 2011 |
Entar’s Quake modification projects
Downloads available at http://entar.slipgateconstruct.com
Vengeance r2 – Quake Engine Modification
- Realtime lighting, with basic .rtlights file support
- Enhanced, scriptable particle system
- Light Blooms
- Transparent, depth sorted, texture shaded, reflective water
- Motion Blur
- Vertex Arrays for faster rendering
- .pk3 support
- Half-life BSP support
- Mouse-based menus
- Much, much more…
vr2mod – QC modification
- Campaign levels
- Deathmatch levels
- Heavily improved enemy AI
- Gameplay adjustments
- Tracelines for improved network performance
- Gibbable corpses on fallen zombies (by explosions)
- Proportional fall damage
- Fixed bugs from vanilla Quake
- … and more!
More screenshots available here: http://entar.slipgateconstruct.com/screenshots/
No comments yet.
RSS feed for comments on this post.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.