Stairs WIP

I needed a flight of stairs for the underground level and I did one using the reference below. The s […]

Development Restarted

I chose to use development textures for the entire block-out phase, including beta testing, and refi […]

Stripping down DarkPlaces

I took a break from QuakeC customization and moved to engine coding. My little experience lead me to […]

Working on the HUD

I wanted to break a little from the regular QuakeC sessions, so I wanted to give another shot to the […]

ChipQuake Project

Last night I kicked off my long-awaited (by me) project. I dubbed it ChipQuake, until it starts to s […]